5 Moves to Target Triceps For Tank-Top Season. It might not feel like it, but tank-top season is not that far away! Each of these effective triceps-toning exercises will help combat that notorious back-of-the arm jiggle.
- Tricep Dip: Whether you’re outside, at the gym, or at home, triceps dips get your arms pumping. Be sure to avoid these common mistakes to make the most of this move and keep your body safe.
- Tricep Push: Drop to your knees, and start showing your triceps some love with this low-weight move. Use two- or three-pound dumbbells for this one.
- Skull Crushers: The name might sound a little scary, but there’s nothing to be afraid of when it comes to this effective triceps-toning move.
- Side-Arm Push-Ups: An alternative for your standard push-up routine is the side-arm push-up. It tones your triceps, your deltoids, and the outside of your chest.
5 best moves to melt off your muffintop!
1. candlestick dipper
2. hip twists
3. hip dips
4. side plank
5. reverse crunch twist
full length workout video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pL3BesmaBM
- "Ugh fruit has so much sugar omg it will totes make me fat." NO. Fruit is very high in water and has little to no fat (with the rare exception of things like avocado… which is God’s gift to man so we should eat that anyway). The sugar it contains is natural sugars which are good for you.
- Speaking of sugar, it has way less than things with added sugar. 1 whole cup of strawberries has about 7 grams, while 1 can of soda has about 30 grams on average. I’ll take my strawberries with some lemon squeezed on that because there simply isn’t enough fruit for me in just the strawberries.
- Have you ever tasted pineapple? Yeah. That shit is delicious.
- Fruit smoothie? You mean the healthy delicious treat that is the perfect amount of smooth and cold and is just the icing on the cake of a hot summer day? Yes. Please direct me to the nearest Jamba Juice.
- Oh, so many pretty colors. I think even dogs can see that beautiful piercing pink of dragon fruit.
- Antioxidants. All the antioxidants.
- Weird is good. There are weird fruits. See this list for proof.
- There is lots of dietary fiber in fruit. Who doesn’t like pooping regularly AMIRIGHT?
- There is no cholesterol, extremely low sodium, and low calories.
- It all just tastes fucking delicious and if we are so paranoid that something as healthy as fruit is making us fat I am probably just going to leave society and live in the wilderness amongst the fruits. I will live with the fruit and I will eat it and be happy because it’s good and lets all just have a great day and eat some rambutans god bless.
5 best exercises to flatten your lower abs.
Full length workout video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7u_sdYNS_k&list=UUIJwWYOfsCfz6PjxbONYXSg
Congrats to POPster Emily for this fabulous transformation - 1 year and 80 lbs later! She said she was always happy with herself even when she was heavier but one day she decided to make a change to become healthy. First she cut out the soft drinks and fast food. Then she found POP Pilates and healthy new recipes. Now she strength trains, does POP Pilates and runs. It’s always a progression to improve yourself every day. Her biggest piece of advice is “love your body and it will reward you back.” Amen to that!!! #blogilatestransformation
Ulyana Trofimova Training
Zumba and Kickboxing videos for DOWNLOAD! Or watch in High Quality!
As I promised ladies (and gents! haha), here it is :)