QUESTION: what are the best way to lose weight? I hope you can answer my question. ;)
The absolute best-est way to lose weight is through exercise. Find a sport or activity you like (example: Running, Swimming, Badminton, Riding a Bike, etc) and then be active! :))
You can have fun while losing weight. :) Of course, along with exercise should be proper diet.
Tips on Diet
- Before eating meals, drink 2 full glasses of water. Drinking water is healthy for the body and at the same time will make your tummy feel full which will make you eat less.
- Eat healthy cereals, oatmeal or fruits for breakfast instead of rice.
- Eat more protein that carbohydrates. Protein include meat, eggs, fish. Carbohydrates include rice, mashed potatoes, etc.
- Stick to one cup of rice for lunch and then half a cup of rice for dinner
- SELF CONTROL. This is the most important. Avoid over eating or stress binge eating.
- Avoid junk foods and chocolates.
- NEVER EVER CRASH DIET. Crash dieting or not eating anything is not effective. It will only make you sick. Also, not eating anything slows down your metabolism. If you do eat something, then it will be metabolized slowly and will only cause you to get fatter.
- Engaging in activities like sports hastens your metabolism making you burn more calories instead of converting food to fat.
- Avoid soft drinks and other caffeinated beverages
- Drink tea or coffee around 1 hour before meals. They are stuff which decreases your appetite.
- Have light meals at night. You really won’t be needing your energy so eating heavy meals really isn’t a necessity.
- Eat dinner before 6 pm. This is known as the After 6 diet. No more meals or snacks after 6 pm. It takes roughly 4 hours for your digestive system to digest your meals. By around 9-10 pm, your meal is already fully digested.There you go, hope I helped! :)
It’s a really great blog owned by my friend Kim! :D